Gynecologic Cancers Team
The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute’s gynecologic cancer team is committed to giving you the most advanced care with a sensitive, personal approach. Our team includes gynecologic oncologists, who are specially trained in treating women’s reproductive cancers. We offer you:
- Expert detection of gynecologic cancers using the latest imaging, genetic tests and lab analysis.
- Extensive experience in minimally invasive surgical techniques, precise radiation therapy and the most effective targeted medications.
- Access to research breakthroughs and clinical trials.
- Comprehensive care, including complementary medicine and services to support your sexual health and fertility.
Call 503-494-7999 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Knight Cancer Institute, South Waterfront
Center for Health and Healing, Building 2 (CHH2)
6485 S. Bond Avenue
Portland, OR 97239
Free parking for patients and visitors
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.