Join us in the fight against cancer. Your gift of money, time, blood or bone marrow will help us change how the world understands and fights cancer.
Make a gift to the Knight
Gifts can honor someone you love. Gifts also help the Knight Cancer Institute:
- Support patients getting treatment.
- Hire the best doctors and scientists.
- Offer clinical trials that make life better or longer for people with cancer.
- Raise funds online or at an event.
- Shop with your Fred Meyer rewards card after linking your card to the Knight Cancer Institute. Search for us by name or our nonprofit number, QJ462.
- Volunteer at OHSU.
- Consider donating bone marrow.
- Give blood or money to the American Red Cross.
- Join a cancer registry.
- Get the latest OHSU cancer news.
The Knight Cancer Council
Council members make community connections that help us fight cancer. Members:
- Build relationships with business, civic and philanthropic leaders.
- Bring in gifts and other charitable support.
- Champion our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Rob Shick, chair
Managing director, Shick Pease Group at Baird
- Wayne Drinkward
Former chief executive officer and chairman, Hoffman Construction Co.
- Jeff Baker
Board vice chairman and former chief executive officer, Rexel USA
- Alex Druker
- Mark Goodman
Co-president, Downtown Development Group LLC
- Stephen T. Janik, J.D.
Founding partner and senior of counsel, Ball Janik LLP
- Tom Kilroy
Former executive vice president of sales and marketing, Intel
- Eric Leuvrey
Principal, Oregon Pacific Investment and Development Co.
- Ty Pettit
Principal, Gleneden Capital
- Richard Rubinstein
Former president, Thompson Rubinstein Investment Management Inc.
- Eugene C. Skourtes, D.M.D.
Chief executive officer and president, Willamette Dental Group
- Nicholas Stanley
Managing partner, Crown Point Partners
- Keith Thomson
Former vice president and Oregon site manager, Intel
- Marcia Walsh
Broker, (w)here Real Estate, Inc.
OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- Brian J. Druker, M.D., director