At the OHSU Brain Institute, we work together to treat patients with brain and spinal cord tumors. Our experts have extensive training and focus only on brain tumors.
Our providers are:
- Researchers, with access to promising clinical trials and new treatments.
- Part of the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, one of the nation’s top centers for cancer care and research.
- Highly trained. Many have fellowship training in specialties such as neuro-oncology, skull base tumors and neuroradiology.
Our many specialists in brain and spinal cord tumors work together to find the best treatment options for you. They meet weekly to review cases one at a time, making sure that you benefit from the full team’s knowledge.
Our experts include:
- Neuro-oncologists, who diagnose brain tumors and treat them with medications.
- Neurosurgeons, who use advanced surgical techniques to remove brain tumors. Our neurosurgeons are all are fellowship-trained and board-certified, with special expertise in the skull base, the blood vessels of the brain, and awake craniotomy.
- Neuroradiologists, who analyze imaging tests to help diagnose brain tumors.
- Neuropathologists, who examine tissue samples under a microscope to help diagnose brain tumors.
- Radiation oncologists, who provide targeted radiation therapy to destroy tumors.
Brain and spinal cord tumors team
Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), head and neck surgery
- Referral: To become a patient, please ask your doctor for a referral.
- Questions: For questions or follow-up appointments, call 503-494-5626.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
OHSU Neuro-Oncology Clinic, Marquam Hill
3270 SW Pavilion Loop, 2nd floor
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions