We see a world without cancer
As leaders in precision cancer medicine, we’re on a mission to free the world from the burden of cancer, one patient at a time. But we cannot do this alone. We need you. We work hand in hand with local partners to sponsor community events and create initiatives that support patients, caregivers and families.
We partner with advocacy groups and organizations
We review sponsorship requests on an ongoing basis. When we consider a request, we ask these questions:
- Is it focused on cancer?
- Does it line up with our priorities and mission?
- Does it help underserved populations?
- Does it engage diverse communities?
Events we have sponsored include, but are not limited to:
- Community fundraising events (run/walks/rides)
- Patient/survivor education conferences
- Health fairs
- Screenings and forums
Submit a sponsorship request
To submit a request, complete this sponsorship application. As you fill out the form, please:
- Indicate whether you are requesting financial or in-kind sponsorship.
- Indicate if you are requesting funding specifically from our OHSU Healthcare partners.
- Submit your request at least 90 days before the event.
Send the completed application along with information about sponsorship levels and corresponding benefits (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
Attn: Marilynn Hubin
Mail code: KR-ADM
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd.
Portland, OR 97239
We're here to help.