An efficient path to therapeutic development
The Center for Experimental Therapeutics creates a hub at OHSU for global collaboration with pharma, biotech, foundations and investors, and more.
Drug discovery and development to treat a range of diseases and improve health outcomes
- Cancer- solid tumors and hematological malignancies
- Drugs to treat cardiovascular diseases
- Anti-infective agents
- Drugs to treat neurologic disorders
- Radiation sensitizers and protectors
- Stem cells
The center supports clinicians and scientists in a variety of ways:
- Small molecule chemical probes
- Animal models
- Assay development
- Bioinformatics and big data
- Disease biology
- Early detection
- Medicinal chemistry
- Molecular profiling
- Target ID and validation
- Clinical trial design, including first-in-human trials
Interested in working together?
Become a CET member
CET membership is open to anyone at OHSU with an interest in advancing drug discovery and development. Members receive periodic email communication about events, programming, news and funding opportunities.