OHSU, Oregon's only academic health center, provides a wide variety of continuing medical education opportunities for physicians and other health care providers. Our commitment to supporting high-quality health care in the community includes:
- A faculty with deep academic and clinical expertise.
- Programs in a range of clinical areas.
- Activities throughout the year, in many locations and formats.
Grand Rounds lectures
OHSU hosts weekly Grand Rounds lectures covering all aspects of clinical care. Many are available for online viewing. For information on a speaker or topic, call the OHSU Physician Advice and Referral Service at 503-494-4567 or 800-245-6478.
The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center between Seattle and Sacramento, offers resources to protect patients' fertility. They include an on-site fertility lab and these resources:
- Fertility Preservation Kit; Procedures for Healthcare Professionals to Help Oncology Patients
- Livestrong Fertility brochure
- The OHSU Center for Women's Health Fertility Services also has information.
- Andrology Laboratory Requisition form