The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute offers care on OHSU's main Southwest Portland campuses — Marquam Hill and the South Waterfront — as well as locations throughout the community.
We also offer:
- Free parking for patients and their visitors.
- Free valet parking on Marquam Hill and at the South Waterfront for patients and their visitors.
- Free courtesy tickets for patients and their immediate families to ride the Portland Aerial Tram between our two main campuses.
Make sure to talk with your care team about the location of your next appointment. Locations for chemotherapy, radiation therapy and other services vary.
OHSU campus cancer care locations
You can check appointment locations through our secure MyChart website or MyChart app.
- App: Click on "Appointments."
- Website: Click on the "Visits" tab, then on "Upcoming Appts."
MyChart also allows you to communicate with your doctor, get test results and ask for prescription refills.