Community Partnership Program Leadership and Staff
For questions about the Community Partnership Program, please email KnightCancerCRO@ohsu.edu or call 503-418-8077, and the most relevant team member will contact you.
- For questions related to project programming, grant terms, no-cost extensions, final project reports, using the grant management portal or updating project contacts in our system, a Community Partnership Program (CPP) member of staff will be in touch.
- For questions on how best to collect data and/or analyze results, a member of the project evaluation team will contact you.
Sign up for Community Partnership Program emails to receive funding and training opportunities (below 'Stay in Touch', bottom right).
Our steering committee supports the Community Partnership Program by providing strategic direction and making funding recommendations to Knight Cancer Institute leadership.
- Andrea Lara, M.D., M.P.H.: Provider Outreach & Engagement Strategist, Oregon Health Authority
- Cara Lutze, M.D., M.B.A: Primary Care Physician, Legacy Medical Group
- Carolina Garcia: Farmworkers Outreach Educator, Northwest Family Services
- Gloria Coronado, Ph.D.: Mitch Greenlick Endowed Senior Investigator in Health Disparities Research, Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Northwest
- Jen Olson, M.S., M.A.: Chronic Disease Program Manager, Native American Rehabilitation Association of the Northwest, Inc.
- Kyle Pfaffenbach, Ph.D.: Associate Professor, Eastern Oregon University
- Lauren Olander, J.D.: Regional Director- Central Oregon, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oregon & SW Washington
- Michael Klein, M.S.W.: Mental Health Therapist, La Clinica School Based Health Center
- Patricia Selinger, M.P.H.: Retired; Breast and Cervical Cancer Program Health Educator and Manager, Oregon Health Authority
- Samantha Watson, M.S.: Community Health Manager, Jackson Care Connect
- Taylor Smith, M.B.A.: Disability Services Coordinator, Eastern Oregon University
We Welcome Feedback
How helpful do you find our application resources such as webinars and email/telephone assistance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts on what was particularly helpful and/or what could be improved, or leave a voice mail at 503-418-8077.