The experts on the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute’s sarcoma team are committed to giving you the best possible treatment.
- Our team includes oncologists, surgeons and other specialists who are among the most experienced sarcoma experts on the West Coast.
- Our specialists meet weekly to combine their expertise for each patient. They analyze your test results and scans together to determine the best treatment recommendations.
- Our surgeons use the latest limb-preserving techniques.
- As part of Oregon’s only academic health center, our sarcoma experts do pioneering research and offer patients access to a network of clinical trials.
Call 503-494-7999 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 2
3485 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.