Head and Neck Cancer Team
The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute’s head and neck cancer team combines world-class skill with an unmatched commitment to caring for you. Our experts earn top marks in patient satisfaction surveys. In addition, we offer you:
- Surgeons, radiation oncologists and medical oncologists who work closely with OHSU’s nursing, dental, nutrition, speech pathology and hearing teams.
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy doctors who are dedicated to head and neck cancer, uncommon specialization in the Northwest.
- Reconstructive surgeons who focus solely on the face, head and neck.
- Doctors who pursue discoveries in the lab as well as provide care, offering access to a national network of clinical trials.
- A full range of support services, such as nutrition, rehabilitation and social-service specialists.
Radiation and medical oncology
Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
Voice and speech disorders
Voice and speech
Nurse navigator and nutrition support
Nurse navigatorNutrition support
- Heather Rush, A.D.
Call 503-494-5355 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Knight Cancer Institute, South Waterfront
Center for Health & Healing, Building 2
3485 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Free parking for patients and visitors
Learn about our expert care for:
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.