The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute’s head and neck cancer team combines world-class skill with an unmatched commitment to caring for you. Our experts earn top marks in patient satisfaction surveys. In addition, we offer you:
- Surgeons, radiation oncologists and medical oncologists who work closely with OHSU’s nursing, dental, nutrition, speech pathology and hearing teams.
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy doctors who are dedicated to head and neck cancer, uncommon specialization in the Northwest. We also offer you reconstructive surgeons who focus solely on the face, head and neck.
- Doctors who pursue discoveries in the lab as well as provide care, offering access to a national network of clinical trials.
- A full range of support services, such as nutrition, rehabilitation and social-service specialists.
Radiation and medical oncology
Ear, nose and throat (otolaryngology) and other specialties
Call 503-494-5355 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 2
3485 S. Bond Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.