With five schools and more than 55 programs to choose from, your journey at OHSU is uniquely yours. At Oregon’s only academic medical center, you’ll find:
- Top-tier academic programs
- Support for success that meets your needs
- A strong sense of community
- Ways to contribute to clinical care and research, right from the start
- A destination for transformational learning
A unique learning environment
You can create your own path at OHSU. Bring your curiosity and experiences. We offer dozens of disciplines, more faculty than students, and a culture of lifelong learning.
With the relationships and knowledge you build here, you will change the future of medicine — in Oregon and beyond. Learn why people like you choose OHSU.
Your perfect fit: Curious, motivated students thrive here. Create your own experience by contributing to faculty research, choosing our flexible Ph.D. program, or adding an M.S. or certificate to your education.
State-of-the-art simulation labs: Our simulation center is a leader in offering the most advanced technology and training features. You will experience hands-on education in an exciting and safe place to experiment.
Where the curious learn together: You can learn alongside students from across OHSU through our interprofessional education model. You can practice real healing through clinical experiences in communities across Oregon and around the world.
- OHSU-PSU School of Public Health announces leadership change
- New scholarships aim to grow, diversify Oregon nurse practitioner workforce
- OHSU welcomes the M.D. Class of 2027 into medicine
- OHSU to welcome new medical students at annual White Coat Ceremony
- Viewpoint: Poor communication deepens health inequities, systemic racism
- Hitting the road to bring cancer education to Oregonians
- OHSU celebrates graduates, future of health and science
- Kent Thornburg, Ph.D., steps back after 50 years at OHSU
- OHSU partners with Oregon Tech to offer new Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- David Bearden appointed as Dean, College of Pharmacy
- OHSU coronavirus (COVID-19) response
- Mitalipov honored with award in reproductive medicine
- Programa de OHSU que protege la vista de los niños celebra sus 20 años
- OHSU program that protects kids’ vision marks 20 years
- Estudio permite identificar una mutación genética que podría propiciar un mejor tratamiento de una enfermedad autoinmune
- Study identifies biomarker that could lead to better treatment for autoimmune disease
- OHSU nurses ratify three-year contract
- OHSU-HOU bargaining: Session 7
- Mesa debate en OHSU: un enfoque de salud pública para reducir la violencia por armas de fuego
- OHSU roundtable: Public health approach to reducing gun violence