With five schools and more than 55 programs to choose from, your journey at OHSU is uniquely yours. At Oregon’s only academic medical center, you’ll find:
- Top-tier academic programs
- Support for success that meets your needs
- A strong sense of community
- Ways to contribute to clinical care and research, right from the start
- A destination for transformational learning
A unique learning environment
You can create your own path at OHSU. Bring your curiosity and experiences. We offer dozens of disciplines, more faculty than students, and a culture of lifelong learning.
With the relationships and knowledge you build here, you will change the future of medicine — in Oregon and beyond. Learn why people like you choose OHSU.
Your perfect fit: Curious, motivated students thrive here. Create your own experience by contributing to faculty research, choosing our flexible Ph.D. program, or adding an M.S. or certificate to your education.
State-of-the-art simulation labs: Our simulation center is a leader in offering the most advanced technology and training features. You will experience hands-on education in an exciting and safe place to experiment.
Where the curious learn together: You can learn alongside students from across OHSU through our interprofessional education model. You can practice real healing through clinical experiences in communities across Oregon and around the world.
- Dr. Katie Stowers announced as Interim Director for Center of Ethics
- OHSU roundtable: Public health approach to reducing gun violence
- OHSU-PSU School of Public Health announces leadership change
- New scholarships aim to grow, diversify Oregon nurse practitioner workforce
- OHSU welcomes the M.D. Class of 2027 into medicine
- OHSU to welcome new medical students at annual White Coat Ceremony
- Viewpoint: Poor communication deepens health inequities, systemic racism
- Hitting the road to bring cancer education to Oregonians
- OHSU celebrates graduates, future of health and science
- Kent Thornburg, Ph.D., steps back after 50 years at OHSU
- OHSU coronavirus (COVID-19) response
- OHSU-HOU bargaining: Session 19
- OHSU project seeks to put people at the center of health care
- Proyecto de OHSU busca colocar a las personas en el centro de la atención médica
- Niña de 9 años habla por primera vez después de una cirugía poco frecuente y compleja
- 9-year-old speaks for the first time after rare, complex surgery
- El objetivo del trabajo conjunto entre OHSU y los servicios médicos de emergencia (EMS) es mejorar los resultados para la salud de los niños que sufren un paro cardíaco
- OHSU, EMS partnership aims to improve health outcomes for babies who experience cardiac arrest
- Grant will aid Union County Jail in providing help to patients with opioid addictions
- OHSU-HOU bargaining: Session 18