With five schools and more than 55 programs to choose from, your journey at OHSU is uniquely yours. At Oregon’s only academic medical center, you’ll find:
- Top-tier academic programs
- Support for success that meets your needs
- A strong sense of community
- Ways to contribute to clinical care and research, right from the start
- A destination for transformational learning
OHSU recognizes and dismantles systemic racism and advances diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. See our statement in response to the June 2023 U.S. Supreme Court decision on admissions policies.
A unique learning environment
You can create your own path at OHSU. Bring your curiosity and experiences. We offer dozens of disciplines, more faculty than students, and a culture of lifelong learning.
With the relationships and knowledge you build here, you will change the future of medicine — in Oregon and beyond. Learn why people like you choose OHSU.
Your perfect fit: Curious, motivated students thrive here. Create your own experience by contributing to faculty research, choosing our flexible Ph.D. program, or adding an M.S. or certificate to your education.
State-of-the-art simulation labs: Our simulation center is a leader in offering the most advanced technology and training features. You will experience hands-on education in an exciting and safe place to experiment.
Where the curious learn together: You can learn alongside students from across OHSU through our interprofessional education model. You can practice real healing through clinical experiences in communities across Oregon and around the world.
- Viewpoint: Poor communication deepens health inequities, systemic racism
- Hitting the road to bring cancer education to Oregonians
- OHSU celebrates graduates, future of health and science
- Kent Thornburg, Ph.D., steps back after 50 years at OHSU
- OHSU partners with Oregon Tech to offer new Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- David Bearden appointed as Dean, College of Pharmacy
- Denise Dallmann appointed Assistant Vice Provost, Workforce Capacity Development
- Inspiring students to pursue rural health care careers at MedQuest camp
- New end-of-life doula services focus on rural, houseless populations
- Residency ready: M.D. students celebrate the next stage of their careers
- OHSU coronavirus (COVID-19) response
- Treatment for opioid use disorder varies widely among states, study finds
- Session 19: OHSU-ONA bargaining update
- Session 14: OHSU-GRU bargaining update
- De Sandy a Suiza: paciente de OHSU supera una afección cardíaca gracias a un nuevo tratamiento
- Un nuevo informe describe el éxito del último invierno en el cuidado de niños críticamente enfermos en el marco del aumento en casos de VSR
- Session 18 OHSU + ONA Bargaining update
- Session 13: OHSU-GRU bargaining update