Breast Cancer Team
The doctors, nurses and other providers at OHSU’s breast cancer clinic are committed to giving you the best-possible outcome.
- Our doctors meet weekly and at the clinic to combine expertise for each patient.
- Unlike at other hospitals, our specialists go over your scans and test results together before your first appointment. They're familiar with your case and ready to discuss recommendations when you arrive.
- Our nurse navigator coordinates your appointments and serves as your guide through treatment.
- Each of our providers has deep interest and expertise in treating patients with breast cancer. Our breast cancer surgeons all completed advanced training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, one of the nation's top cancer hospitals.
- Our care options include complementary medicine and survivorship services to support your health and well-being at every step.
Nurse navigatorSurgical oncologyMedical oncologyRadiation therapyRadiologyPlastic surgeryComplementary medicineSocial workers Community clinics
Call 503-494-4673 to:
- Make an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Knight Cancer Institute, South Waterfront
Center for Health & Healing Building 2
3485 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Free parking for patients and visitors.
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice
Learn more about OHSU Knight Cancer Institute treatments: