Apply now and launch your OHSU career
Questions about our application process? Find answers to frequently asked questions.
OHSU offers generous pay, paid time off, health care coverage and a choice of retirement plans. Some jobs come with hiring bonuses, relocation, and retention incentives.
We are hiring for key jobs right now
Available hospital and medical field jobs in Oregon
- Radiology jobs
- Ultrasound technologist jobs
- Medical assistant jobs
- Medical laboratory jobs
- Respiratory therapist jobs
- Surgical technologist jobs
- Environmental services jobs (custodial)
- Patient access representative jobs
- Hospital transportation jobs
- Phlebotomist jobs
- Pharmacy technician jobs
- Meal assistant jobs
- Food service jobs
We welcome you
At OHSU, we know we’ll go farther if we go together, and that we’ll reach higher if we welcome all types of team members.
We’re working hard to build an anti-racist, multicultural institution. We offer programs to support employees across ethnicities, national origins, religions, genders, sexual orientations, ages and abilities. Programs include:
- Work to rethink policies, structure and more to make sure OHSU lives its values
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
- Employee resource groups
- Unconscious-bias training
Request a reasonable accommodation: Contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com .