Your care team at the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute will include world leaders in treating blood disorders and blood cancers. Our director, Dr. Brian Druker, played a central role in developing Gleevec, a lifesaving medication for chronic myeloid leukemia. We are also helping lead Beat AML, a national effort to find new treatments for acute myeloid leukemia.
We offer you:
- Doctors who are also part of OHSU’s Center for Hematologic Malignancies, with detailed expertise in even rare blood diseases.
- Team-based care, with specialists meeting often to discuss each patient and develop the most effective treatment options.
- Deep specialization, helping us precisely match treatments to your specific blood cancer or disorder.
- An emphasis on research that translates laboratory findings into patient care.
- Access to clinical trials, giving our patients the chance to try promising new therapies.
Blood cancers and blood disorders
Bone marrow/stem cell transplants
Meet our immunotherapy and cell transplant therapy team. Our team has done more than 4,500 bone marrow/stem cell transplants in adults in children, putting us among the nation's top 20 transplant centers.
Call 503-494-7999 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 2
3485 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239