Applications for Tiered Grants are now closed.
The current grant cycle is no longer accepting applications. See below for the next funding opportunity. Contact us with questions at any time.
1. Develop your project idea:
- Review the 2020-1 RFP and the frequently asked questions.
- Review the Applicant resources for tools to help you craft a strong proposal.
- Watch the Q&A webinar, which includes an overview of significant changes from the last RFP, and download the slides for notes.
- Watch the project design and evaluation planning webinar and download the project design slides for notes.
2. Submit an intent to apply form in our online portal by noon, Monday February 10, 2020. The intent to apply deadline has passed. Please see below for anticipated dates for the next funding cycle.
- All tiers: download the required Tiered Budget template v. 2020-1
- Tiers 2/3: download the required Objectives and timeline template v. 2019-2
- Applicants will receive an email by Friday February 14, 2020 with instructions for submitting the proposal.
3. Submit the proposal and supplemental documents in the online portal by noon, Monday, March 9, 2020.
Estimated timing for the next RFP opportunity: Tiered grants
- Request for proposal opens: Early July 2020
- Intent to apply forms due: Early August 2020
- Proposals due: Early September 2020
- Notification of awards: Late November 2020
We welcome your feedback
How helpful do you find our application assistance resources such as webinars and email/telephone assistance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts on what was particularly helpful and/or what could be improved, or leave a voice mail at 503-418-8077.