The Community Partnership Program is currently accepting applications. Intent to apply forms are due by noon August 12, 2021.
Application instructions are outlined below. Contact us with questions at any time.
1. Develop your project idea:
- Review the 2021-2 Request For Proposals (RFP) and the frequently asked questions.
- Watch the RFP overview webinar (password: Knightcpp1!) and download the slides for notes.
- Watch the project design and evaluation planning webinar and download the slides for notes.
2. Submit the intent to apply form in our online application portal by noon on Thursday, Aug. 12, 2021. Information is not binding and can be updated at the full proposal stage.
- All tiers: download the required budget template, v. Jan 2021
- Tiers 2/3: download the required Objectives and timeline template v. Jan 2021
- Applicants will receive an email by Wednesday Aug. 18, 2021 with instructions for submitting the full proposal.
3. Submit the full proposal and supplemental documents in the online portal by noon on Thursday, September 9, 2021.
Estimated timing for the next funding opportunity
- Request for proposals opens: mid-January, 2022
- Intent to apply forms due: mid-February, 2022
- Proposals due: early March 2022
- Notification of awards: Late May, 2022