The Community Partnership program is no longer accepting applications for Special Call grants
Contact us with questions at any time.
1. Develop your project idea:
- Review the 2020-2 RFP and the frequently asked questions.
- Watch the RFP overview webinar (password: KnightCPP1), which includes an overview of significant changes from the last RFP, and download the slides for notes.
- Request a project design session: 30 minute consultations available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Aug. 20, 2020, Aug. 27, 2020, and Sept. 3, 2020 (other dates available on request)
- Download the required Budget template v. 2020-2
2. Submit the proposal and supplemental documents in the online application portal by noon on Monday, Sept. 14, 2020. (The deadline has passed. Applications are no longer being accepted.)
Estimated timing for the next funding opportunity
- Request for proposal opens: January, 2021
- Intent to apply forms due: February, 2021
- Proposals due: March, 2021
- Notification of awards: May, 2021
We welcome your feedback
How helpful do you find our application resources such as webinars and email/telephone assistance? Please email email@example.com with your thoughts on what was particularly helpful and/or what could be improved, or leave a voice mail at 503-418-8077.