Not currently accepting applications; Intent to apply deadline has passed
Application instructions are outlined below. Contact us with questions at any time.
1. Develop your project idea:
- Review the 2022-1 Request For Proposals (RFP) and the frequently asked questions.
- Watch the RFP overview webinar (password KnightCPP1! ) and download the slides for notes.
- Watch the project design and evaluation planning webinar and download the slides for notes.
2. Submit the intent to apply form in our online application portal by noon on Thursday, February 10, 2022. Information is not binding and can be updated at the full proposal stage.
- All tiers: download the required budget template, v. Jan 2021
- Tiers 2/3: download the required Objectives and timeline template v. Jan 2021
- Applicants will receive an email by Weds. February 16, 2022 with instructions for submitting the full proposal.
3. Submit the full proposal and supplemental documents in the online portal by noon on Thursday, March 10, 2022.
We welcome your feedback
Estimated timing for the next funding opportunity:
- Request for proposals opens: mid-July 2022
- Intent to apply forms due: mid-August, 2022
- Proposals due: early September 2022
- Notification of awards: Late November, 2022