This grant cycle we are accepting applications for Tiered Grants.
Contact us with questions at any time.
1. Develop your project idea:
- Review the 2019-2 RFP and the frequently asked questions.
- Watch the 2019-2 RFP Q&A webinar, which includes a brief overview of the RFP and download the Q&A slides, for notes.
2. Submit an intent to apply form in our online portal by noon, Monday August 5, 2019. (This deadline has passed. We are no longer accepting applications.)
- Watch the project design and evaluation planning webinar and download the project design slides for notes.
- All tiers: download the required 2019-2 Budget template
- Tiers 2/3: download the required 2019-2 Objectives and timeline template
- Review the Applicant resources for tools to help you craft a strong proposal
- Applicants will receive an email by Friday August 9, 2019 with instructions for submitting the proposal.
3. Submit the proposal and supplemental documents in the online portal by noon, Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
We welcome your feedback
How helpful do you find our application assistance resources such as webinars and email/telephone assistance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts on what was particularly helpful and/or what could be improved, or leave a voice mail at 503-418-8077.
Estimated dates for the January 2020 RFP opportunity: Tiered grants
- Request for proposal opens: Mid-January 2020
- Intent to apply forms due: Mid-February 2020
- Proposals due: Mid-March 2020
- Notification of awards: Late May 2020