The Community Partnership Program is no longer accepting applications. Intent to apply forms were due by Feb. 16 at noon.
Application instructions are outlined below. Contact us with questions at any time.
1. Develop your project idea:
- Review the 2021-1 RFP and the frequently asked questions.
- Watch the RFP overview webinar (password: KnightCPP1), which includes an overview of significant changes from the last RFP, and download the slides for notes.
- Watch the project design and evaluation planning webinar and download the slides for notes.
2. Submit the intent to apply form in our online application portal by noon on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021 (Deadline has passed). Information is not binding and can be updated at the full proposal stage.
- All tiers: download the required budget template, v. Jan 2021
- Tiers 2/3: download the required Objectives and timeline template v. Jan 2021
- Applicants will receive an email by Friday Feb. 19, 2021 with instructions for submitting the full proposal.
3. Submit the full proposal and supplemental documents in the online portal by noon on Tuesday, March. 16, 2021.
Estimated timing for the next funding opportunity
- Request for proposals opens: mid-July, 2021
- Intent to apply forms due: mid-August, 2021
- Proposals due: early September, 2021
- Notification of awards: Late November, 2021
We welcome your feedback
How helpful do you find our application resources such as webinars and email/telephone assistance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts on what was particularly helpful and/or what could be improved, or leave a voice mail at 503-418-8077.