OHSU's lung cancer specialists work together to give you the best care possible.
- Our doctors, nurses and other providers meet three times each month to go over cases together. This ensures that every option and clinical trial can be considered.
- Many of our lung cancer specialists are also researchers working to discover better ways to detect, diagnose and treat lung cancer.
- Our providers also uphold OHSU's mission to teach by training the next generation of doctors.
Call 503-494-7999 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 2
3485 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice