The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute is a world leader in treating cancer with groundbreaking therapies. Our large team of specialists brings patients exceptional expertise.
- Dr. Richard Maziarz, medical director of our cell transplant program, is a nationally recognized provider and researcher with more than 40 years of experience in transplantation. He played a leading role in the development of Kymriah, a CAR T-cell therapy that offers new hope to patients with aggressive blood cancers.
- Our doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other providers work in teams — combining knowledge to provide tailored care to each patient.
- Our providers are specially trained in keeping transplant patients safe from infection as their immune systems recover.
- All of our doctors completed fellowships — advanced training after their residencies — in areas such as hematology-oncology, cell transplants and immunology.
- Many of our providers are also researchers pursuing new therapies and other innovations in patient care. Our 320,000-square-foot Knight Cancer Research Building is specifically designed to encourage scientists to collaborate.
- Elizabeth Berklich, PA-C
- Hannah Fillman, PA-C
- Dawn Rogers, PA-C
- Abby Griffith, FNP
- Callie Schlosser, AGACNP
Call 503-494-7999 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 2
3485 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.
Saving young patients
Learn what motivated Dr. Eneida Nemecek to become a doctor and researcher, and read about young lives she has saved.