We are building a team of the best and brightest minds to help us end cancer as we know it.
Rooted in team science and collaboration, we encourage ideas and contributions from everyone. Learn more about our open positions below or search for all CEDAR opportunities on the OHSU Human Resources page by clicking on the "Apply to Jobs" button. Then, enter "CEDAR" in the keywords box and click the "Search" button. Internet Explorer is recommended.
Learn more about our current openings:
- 2020-3689 CEDAR Repository Manager
- 2020-5356 Postdoctoral Scholar - Cancer Signaling
- 2019-1624 Postdoctoral Scholar - General
- 2019-1634 Postdoctoral Scholar - Single Cell
- 2020-5351 Research Assistant II/Senior Research Assistant - Accelerator
- 2020-5483 Research Assistant II
- 2019-1621 Research Associate - Mass Spec
- 2020-5353 Research Associate/Senior Research Associate - Optics
- 2020-5354 Student Worker
- Browse all open positions at CEDAR