We are building a team of the best and brightest minds to help us end cancer as we know it.
CEDAR is committed to increasing the diversity of the campus community. We at CEDAR are dedicated to promoting inclusion and multiculturalism to build a successful organization by having outstanding researchers of diverse backgrounds work together on multiple projects. We encourage high-risk, high-reward research projects because defeating cancer requires unproven, out-of-the-box thinking. Our research is milestone-driven to ensure that each project is fulfilling its stated goals. Rooted in team science and collaboration, we encourage ideas and contributions from everyone.
Learn more about our open positions below, or on the OHSU Human Resources page by clicking on the "Apply to Jobs" button. From this page, select "All Jobs." Then, enter "CEDAR" in the keywords box and click the "Search" button.
Learn more about our current openings:
- 2023-23437 Administrative Assistant
- 2023-22375 Administrative Assistant
- 2023-23721 Clinical Research Assistant 2 - Senior Clinical Research Assistant (Bilingual Spanish)
- 2022-16545 Computational Biologist (Entry Level)
- 2022-18151 Computational Biologist 1-2
- 2023-23725 Lab Manager (Research Project Coordinator, Entry)
- 2022-18145 Postdoctoral Scholar - Computational Biology
- 2022-18146 Postdoctoral Scholar - General
- 2022-19292 Postdoctoral Scholar - Single Cell
- 2022-19448 Research Assistant 2
- 2023-22888 Research Assistant 2
- 2023-21761 Research Associate - Cell Culture
- 2023-22715 Research Associate - Repository
- 2023-23356 Senior Clinical Research Assistant
- 2022-21223 Senior Research Assistant
- 2023-21760 Senior Research Assistant - Cell Culture
- 2023-22738 Senior Research Assistant - Repository
- 2023-23714 Student Worker - Humarrow
- 2022-19447 Student Worker - Lab Operations
- Browse all open positions at CEDAR