Meet our team
Community Partnernership Program Steering Committee
Our steering committee supports the Community Partnership Program by providing strategic direction and making funding recommendations to Knight Cancer Institute leadership.
- Abby Tibbs, J.D.: Associate Vice President of Government Relations, OHSU
- Donald Shipley, M.S.: Cancer Control Programs
- Gloria Coronado, Ph.D.: Mitch Greenlick Endowed Senior Investigator in Health Disparities Research, Center for Health Research
- Kathleen Bradley: Program Facilitator, Active Care Physical Therapy
- Lauren Olander: Regional Director- Central Oregon, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oregon & SW Washington
- Robert Dannenhoffer, M.D.: Executive Director, Douglas Public Health Network
- Sancy Leachman, M.D.: Chair, Department of Dermatology and director of the Melanoma Research Program, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- Susan Hedlund, L.C.S.W.: Manager, Patient and Family Services, OHSU
For questions about Knight Cancer Institute Community Outreach and Engagement or the Community Partnership Program, please:
- Call 503-494-1617 and select option 6 for the Office of Community Relations and Outreach
- Email KnightCancerCRO@ohsu.edu
You may also sign up for the Community Partnership Program email list to receive notification of future funding cycles.