You will be cared for by some of the world’s leading experts in urologic cancers. Work by our doctors and researchers has led to new FDA-approved treatments. You’ll also find:
- Doctors who work in teams, with many specialists sharing expertise for your care.
- One of the nation’s most experienced teams in robotic surgery.
- Techniques that give you the best chance of preserving bladder and erectile function.
- Urologists and cancer doctors with advanced training from top cancer centers such as the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins and Memorial Sloan-Kettering.
- Expert nurses to answer your questions, connect you with services and help arrange your appointments.
- A level of nursing staffing that has earned an “Excellent” rating from U.S. News & World Report.
- Providers leading innovative clinical trials to test new approaches.
Call 503-494-7999 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 2
3485 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.