The OHSU School of Medicine is a learning community.
Our clinicians care for patients in our hospital, clinics and, increasingly, in communities across the state, learning from and bolstering local providers and expanding access to cutting-edge care. Our researchers seek therapies for the most pernicious diseases while increasingly tapping community knowledge to tackle health disparities. And our educators innovate to prepare the next generation to advance health across and within populations.
Committed to public service, we do our work with confidence but also, increasingly, with the humility to realize what we don’t know. We are leaning in to our discomfort, widening the perspectives at the table, and listening to more voices – including those of our learners – to improve the climate of inclusion, respect and safety in our academic community. Join us.
Sharon Anderson, M.D.
Dean, OHSU School of Medicine
Need help finding information on our site, or not sure where to look?
School of Medicine news
- 10 OHSU graduate students named ARCS Foundation Scholars by ARCS Oregon Chapter
- Celebrating nurse practitioners at OHSU: Meet Shelby Lee Freed
- An enduring friendship sparked a revolution in our understanding of the origins of chronic disease
- From Dean Sharon Anderson: Encouragement and gratitude
- Gratitude Tree Wellness Project returns to spread kindness through SOM