Join us at OHSU to prepare for a future career in science, medicine or health care. On this page you’ll find:
- Links to admissions information for many of our programs.
- What we look for in students.
- How we embed diversity and inclusion in our admissions process.
Each program at OHSU has its own prerequisites, deadlines and requirements. Many use an online application system.
Use these links to learn how to apply to the program of your choice.
- Graduate studies in the School of Medicine
- Medical physics
- Human nutrition
- Physician assistant
- Public health
- Radiation therapy
As a community of lifelong learners, we look for students who are passionate about health care and professional ethics. Successful OHSU students are:
- Curious and love to learn
- Eager to build relationships and find opportunities to enhance their education
- Critical, open-minded thinkers
- Good communicators
- Open to learning from and with students from all backgrounds and programs
Diversity and inclusion
We welcome those who can enrich our diversity. Students from all racial and ethnic backgrounds, rural areas, and disadvantaged backgrounds belong at OHSU.
OHSU is committed to anti-racism, from the clinic to the lab bench to the classroom. Our graduation core competencies reflect this commitment:
- Professional knowledge and skills
- Professional identity and ethical behavior
- Information literacy
- Community engagement, social justice and equity
- Patient-centered care
We offer four types of financial aid to help eligible students afford the cost of attendance.
- Federal and state grants
- Student loans
- Work study
Eligibility depends on program, need, availability and other factors.
Apply for financial aid when you apply to a program. We will review your financial aid application as soon as you’re accepted into a financial-aid eligible program, then contact you about options.
Find your path at one of our five schools.
Learn about types of aid and how to apply.