The Davis Lab focuses on developing new therapeutic approaches for aggressive pediatric, adolescent, young adult and adult sarcomas.
Current active projects include:
- Treatment of molecularly-selected bone and soft tissue sarcomas with CDK4 inhibitors to synchronize and sensitize tumor cells to chemotherapy.
- Characterizing and harnessing the tumor immune microenvironment of osteosarcoma.
- Ongoing collaborations with Department of Pediatrics faculty member Dr. Monika Davare:
- Identifying, characterizing and targeting kinase alterations in sarcomas.
- Developing a novel small molecule therapy for Ewing sarcoma.