Locations and Parking
The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute offers care on OHSU's main Southwest Portland campuses — Marquam Hill and the South Waterfront — as well as locations throughout the community.
We also offer:
- Free parking for patients and their visitors.
- Free valet parking on Marquam Hill and at the South Waterfront for patients and their visitors.
- Free courtesy tickets for patients and their immediate families to ride the Portland Aerial Tram between our two main campuses.
OHSU campus cancer care locations
- OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital
- OHSU Casey Eye Institute
- Kohler Pavilion
- Multnomah Pavilion
- Physicians Pavilion
- Center for Health & Healing Building 1, 3303 S.W. Bond Ave., Portland OR 97239
- Center for Health & Healing Building 2, 3485 S.W. Bond Ave., Portland OR 97239
Community cancer care locations
Learn more about Knight Cancer Institute community clinics.
- Parking is free at all sites for OHSU patients and for their friends and family members who come with them or to visit them.
- Free valet parking is available on Marquam Hill and at the South Waterfront's Center for Health & Healing and the Robertson Life Sciences Building.
Portland Aerial Tram
Learn more about the Portland Aerial Tram. Find concierge desks, where courtesy tickets are available, at:
- The Center for Health & Healing lobby
- The OHSU Hospital lobby, ninth floor, next to the fireplace
- The OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital lobby
The Knight Cancer Institute's administrative office is on the 14th floor of the Hatfield Research Center on the Marquam Hill campus.