The Registrar oversees a broad range of activities to support students, including enrollment, course registration, academic history and transcript maintenance.
Resources for students and alumni:
- View the academic calendar 19-20
- View the academic calendar 20-21
- Get set up with the Student Information System
- Track academic progress toward degree completion
- View current tuition and fees
- Apply for a dual degree
- Apply to graduate - instructions on using the online system
- Order official transcripts or documents
- Change name or address
- Request to restrict directory information
Additional Registrar services
Leave of absence
- Students may request to withdraw or take a leave of absence.
- If this is for medical reasons, please include this form from your health care provider.
- To be reinstated following a medical leave of absence, please include this approval from your health care provider.
Oregon residency for tuition purposes
- Student consumer information, 2019-20
- Student rights under FERPA, 2019-20
- Penalties associated with drug-related offenses
- General grievance and complaint procedures
- Student body diversity report - gender, race and Pell Grant recipient status
- Information on joint degree and certificate programs
- Transfer credits information
- Examples of employment obtained by OHSU graduates
- Examples of professional education graduates of 4-year degree programs may enroll in
Institutional enrollment reports
The purpose of the National Center for Education Statistics' website is to provide clear, complete information about NCES' mission and activities, and to serve the research, education and other interested communities. The National Center for Education Statistics fulfills a Congressional mandate to collect, collate, analyze, and report complete statistics on the condition of American education; conduct and publish reports; and review and report on education activities internationally.
OHSU provides equal opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It does not discriminate based on any status protected by law. This policy applies to all employment, education, volunteer, and patient care related activities or in any other aspect of OHSU's operation. Retaliation for reporting discrimination is prohibited. To make an inquiry or report an incident of discrimination, contact OHSU's Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 ("Title IX") protects individuals from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex or gender in any educational program or activity operated by recipients of federal aid. OHSU, as a recipient of federal funds, complies with Title IX and 34 CFR Part 106 by prohibiting sex and gender discrimination and harassment, which includes sexual misconduct and sexual violence, in education programs, activities, employment, and admissions. Inquiries about Title IX compliance or sex/gender discrimination and harassment may be directed to the OHSU Title IX Coordinator: Laura Stadum. Contact Laura Stadum, JD at 503-494-0258 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries may also be directed to the U.S. Department of Education, Western Region Office for Civil Rights at 206-607-1600 or email@example.com.