The OHSU Library provides a multitude of services for library patrons. The links below will lead you to forms for requesting many of these services.
- Course Reserve Materials
- Instructors: Use this form to place items on reserve for your students. Print items generally check out for two hours at a time in order to better serve high demand usage for course materials.
- Library Account Application
- Use this form if you are OHSU Affiliate Faculty without a network account or an Oregon Licensed Health Professional.
- Requesting Materials (for OHSU users)
- Suggest a Purchase
- Use this form to recommend books, journals and databases for addition to the library collection. The OHSU Library purchases requested materials that support the university's healthcare, education, research, and outreach missions as its budget allows.