Mentorship and Career Design
Are you looking for help determining next steps in your career?
The office of Mentorship and Career Design supports career success of learners, faculty, and academic staff in the Education Mission. We are part of Educational Improvement and Innovation in the Provost Office, and funded by OHSU 2025. Explore what we offer below!
Read more about seeking a mentoring or career consultation on our Consultations page, including consultations on:
- Career development for learners and postdocs
- Career coaching for faculty and unclassified administrative education staff
- Mentoring needs (programmatic and individual)
- Access to tools to support career success
- Curated materials on mentoring and career development for the OHSU community (coming soon!)
- Educators and student groups may request workshops and trainings on various mentoring and career development topics
- Mentorship Academy, a training for mentors (faculty, postdocs, and staff) to develop their mentoring competencies
- New Faculty Mentoring Circles
Do you provide career services as part of your position at OHSU? Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to join our informal Career Development Workgroup that meets six times/year.
Internship opportunities for folks who are working toward careers in higher ed, career development, faculty development, assessment, and education research.
You can also view a list of our partners in supporting mentoring and career development at OHSU.
Learn more about our office here.