To ensure that all qualified students have an opportunity to attend OHSU, the university provides financial assistance through the Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid Office may use several methods to contact you regarding your financial aid, including email. Please make sure to update the office if your email or mailing address changes. To submit any documents to our office, please scan and submit via email. If you mail documents to our office, there may be a delay in processing.
Financial Aid Forms
General Forms and Information
- If your name or address changes, be sure to notify us. You can update your personal email address, mailing address, emergency contacts, phone number or other personal information in the Student Information System. After you log in, select Update Personal Information in the Personal Information and Other Menu.
- Student financial aid planning policy (OHSU Policy 02-90-025)
- Grievance policy for OHSU
- Penalties for drug related offenses
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Student Debt Management Forms
Former Student (Deferment) Forms
If you need to defer payment on your loan, use one of these forms:
- Disadvantaged, Nursing, Primary Care, Health Professions, R.W. Johnson Loans Deferment of Repayment form
- Instructions for Postponement or Cancellation of Federal Perkins Student Loans
- Federal Perkins Student Loan Request for Postponement or Cancellation
- Federal Perkins Student Loan Request for Deferment of Repayment
- Nurse Faculty Loan Program Request for Partial Cancellation
HEERF (Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund) Quarterly Reports
In compliance with the U.S. Department of Education's reporting requirements, quarterly reports for HEERF funds are available.
- Final report posted October 5, 2021 for the Student Portion of ARP.
- Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report dated October 5, 2021 0488200_HEERF_Q32021_101021
- Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report dated January 6, 2022 00488200_HEERF_Q42021_011022
- Final Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report dated April 4, 2022 00488200_HEERF_Q12022_041022
Equal Opportunity/Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
OHSU provides equal opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It does not discriminate based on any status protected by law. This policy applies to all employment, education, volunteer, and patient care related activities or in any other aspect of OHSU's operation. Retaliation for reporting discrimination is prohibited. To make an inquiry or report an incident of discrimination, contact OHSU's Office of Civil Rights Investigations and Compliance (OCIC) at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 ("Title IX") protects individuals from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex or gender in any educational program or activity operated by recipients of federal aid. OHSU, as a recipient of federal funds, complies with Title IX and 34 CFR Part 106 by prohibiting sex and gender discrimination and harassment, which includes sexual misconduct and sexual violence, in education programs, activities, employment, and admissions. Inquiries about Title IX compliance or sex/gender discrimination and harassment may be directed to the OHSU Title IX Coordinator: Angela Fleischer. Contact Angela Fleischer at 503-494-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries may also be directed to the U.S. Department of Education, Western Region Office for Civil Rights at 206-607-1600, email@example.com.