If you have any questions for our financial aid team, please contact us at 503-494-7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located in Mac Hall 1120 and are open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
To ensure that all qualified students have an opportunity to attend OHSU, the university provides financial assistance through the Financial Aid Office.
The Financial Aid Office may use several methods to contact you regarding your financial aid, including email. Therefore, please make sure to update the office regarding email and mailing address.
Financial Aid Forms
- 2019-2020 (Summer 2019 - Spring 2020)
- 2020-2021 (Summer 2020 - Spring 2021)
General Forms and Information
- If your name or address changes, be sure to notify us. | Change of name or address form
- Student financial aid planning policy (OHSU Policy 02-90-025)
- Grievance policy for OHSU
- Penalties for drug related offenses
Former Student (Deferment) Forms
If you need to defer payment on your loan, use one of these forms:
- Disadvantaged, Nursing, Primary Care, Health Professions, R.W. Johnson Loans Deferment of Repayment form
- Instructions for Postponement or Cancellation of Federal Perkins Student Loans
- Federal Perkins Student Loan Request for Postponement or Cancellation
- Federal Perkins Student Loan Request for Deferment of Repayment
- Nurse Faculty Loan Program Request for Partial Cancellation
Equal Opportunity/Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
Oregon Health & Science University's Equal Opportunity/Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
OHSU provides equal opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It does not discriminate based on any status protected by law. This policy applies to all employment, education, volunteer, and patient care related activities or in any other aspect of OHSU's operation. Retaliation for reporting discrimination is prohibited. To make an inquiry or report an incident of discrimination, contact OHSU's Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity (AAEO) Department at 503-494-5148, email@example.com.
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 ("Title IX") protects individuals from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex or gender in any educational program or activity operated by recipients of federal aid. OHSU, as a recipient of federal funds, complies with Title IX and 34 CFR Part 106 by prohibiting sex and gender discrimination and harassment, which includes sexual misconduct and sexual violence, in education programs, activities, employment, and admissions. Inquiries about Title IX compliance or sex/gender discrimination and harassment may be directed to the OHSU Title IX Coordinator: Laura Stadum. Contact Laura Stadum, JD at 503-494-0258 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries may also be directed to the U.S. Department of Education, Western Region Office for Civil Rights at 206-607-1600, email@example.com.