Please complete the relevant forms prior to your first appointment.
New Primary Care Patient paperwork
If you are a new patient scheduled for Primary Care appointment, please complete both of the forms below.
- New Primary Care Patient paperwork - Health History Form
- New Primary Care Patient paperwork - Annual Questionnaire Form
New Behavioral Health Patient paperwork
- If you are a new patient scheduled for counseling (not psychiatry), please complete the Counseling Intake paperwork
- If you are a new patient scheduled for psychiatry, please complete the Psychiatry Intake paperwork
New Integrative Medicine Patient or Mindfulness Coaching paperwork:
- If you are scheduled for your first acupuncture appointment, please complete the Acupuncture intake paperwork
- If you are scheduled for your first massage appointment, please complete the Massage Intake paperwork
- If you are scheduled for your first Mindfulness Coaching appointment, please complete the Mindfulness Coaching What to Expect form. You can also read more in the Mindfulness Coaching handout
Other forms relevant for new patients:
Other Primary Care and Behavioral Health paperwork
Immunization and Compliance Forms
Leave of Absence paperwork
SHW Current Status of Services
Primary Care: Appointments are available via telemedicine or in person. Urgent, same-day appointments are also available (please call first at 503-494-8665, Option 1 rather than walking in)
Behavioral Health: Appointments are available via telemedicine or in person. We also provide acute, crisis care - if you are a student or postdoc experiencing a mental health crisis, please call us.
Mindfulness Coaching: Appointments are available virtually or in person.
*If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or respiratory symptoms, please call us to determine the best next steps for care.
Schedule an appointment
Contact Student Health
- Monday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Behavioral health and Mindfulness appointments may have additional hours between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Please call to schedule an appointment, even for same-day urgent needs rather than dropping in.
For emergencies, call 911.
For behavioral health crisis support after hours, call us at 503-494-8665 and select Option 5 to connect with a crisis counselor.
For non-emergent, after-hours nurse triage, please call the OHSU hospital operator at 503-494-8311 and ask for the Student Health after-hours nurse triage line. If you can't wait for a phone call back, call 911 for immediate emergency assistance from a trained operator.