Transcript and document fees
Transcript and other record fees are published each year in the general tuition and fee book on the OHSU Tuition and Fees page.
The transcript and document fees for Academic Year 2021-2022 are:
Transcript fee: $20
MSPE (Dean's letter) fee: $10
Certified copy of diploma fee: $10
The method for ordering official documents, transcripts, MSPE (Dean's letter: M.D. only), certified copy of diploma (see notes below), depends on when you attended OHSU.
Use this option if you are currently attending OHSU, or you are an alumni with a self-service login who attended OHSU:
- School of Dentistry after 2011; or
- School of Medicine after 1996; or
- School of Nursing after 1996; or
- School of Public Health after 2014; or
- Oregon Graduate Institute and School of Science & Engineering after 2003.
To order an official transcript, MSPE (Dean's letter: M.D. only), or certified copy of diploma:
- Log in to the OHSU Student Information System (for help logging in, contact the ITG Helpdesk 24/7 at 503-494-2222).
- After you have logged in, navigate to Credentials, OHSU's transcript ordering system:
- If you are a current student logging in with OHSU Network Credentials, select the 'Order Official Transcript' option in the left column.
- If you are a former student logging in with UID and PIN, click on 'Student Services', then 'Student Records', then 'Order Official Transcript'.
- Click 'Start My Order' button in the top right corner on the Credentials site.
- Follow the instructions to place an order. You will update your contact information, select a transcript recipient, and enter payment information.
Use this option if you are an alumni without a self-service login or if you are an alumni who attended OHSU:
- School of Dentistry before 2011; or
- School of Medicine before 1996; or
- School of Nursing before 1996; or
- Oregon Graduate Institute/School of Science & Engineering before 2003.
This option requires you to submit a signature page to Credentials (OHSU's transcript processor).
To order a transcript, MSPE (Dean's letter: M.D. only), or certified copy of diploma:
- Click here to access OHSU's online transcript order form.
- Select one of the transcript order options (PDF or Paper/Hard-Copy Transcripts.)
- Follow the instructions to order your transcripts or other documents. You will provide your contact information, select a transcript recipient, and enter payment information. Make sure to list all names you may have had when you attended OHSU so we can locate your records.
- After you submit your order, you will receive an e-mail with an authorization form. Sign this form and scan and upload, fax or mail it back for processing to complete your order. OHSU cannot process your transcript order without a signed authorization form.
For your first transcript for ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service), complete the ERAS transcript request form and submit it to the Registrar's Office .
For subsequent ERAS requests, order your transcript in Student Self-Service, selecting OHSU and Kaitlin Seymore as the recipient. Kaitlin will upload your transcript and MSPE (Dean’s letter) to ERAS. (You do NOT need to order your MSPE.)
When ordering a Certified Copy of Diploma, you will need to provide a copy for certification unless you are in one of the student groups listed below. Copies or scans of diplomas can be emailed or faxed to the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or 503-494-4629.
OHSU has retained copies of diplomas for M.D. graduates since 1996 and D.M.D. graduates since 2011; students in these groups do not need to provide a copy of their diploma.
Sending Transcripts to OHSU
Prospective students seeking admission
Contact your program to find out where to send or upload transcripts.
Continuing students submitting transfer coursework
If your school offers electronic transcripts, have them sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise have them mailed to:
Office of the Registrar
Mail Code L-109
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Rd.
Portland, OR 97239-3098