You’ll learn in a compassionate clinic setting right from the start using advanced dental technology. School of Dentistry students can also be part of innovative dental research.
At the School of Medicine, you’ll learn from faculty who are changing the world. Our students enjoy rigorous programs, early clinical contact and research opportunities not found anywhere else in Oregon.
Oregon’s future nurses and nurse leaders belong here. Our programs rank among the nation’s best, offering hands-on clinical practice and leading-edge research.
We prepare students to use pharmaceutical science in practical and creative ways that support patient health. You’ll be part of a unique program in partnership with Oregon State University.
Public health leaders can transform health for people and communities in Oregon and beyond. We joined forces with Portland State University to offer a wide range of programs.
- Applied Health and Fitness (B.S./B.A.)
- Biostatistics (Graduate certificate)
- Biostatistics (M.P.H.)
- Biostatistics (M.S.)
- Community Health (Ph.D.)
- Environmental Systems and Human Health (M.P.H.)
- Health Management and Policy (M.P.H.)
- Health Promotion (M.P.H.)
- Health Systems and Policy (Ph.D.)
- Public Health (Graduate certificate)
- Public Health Studies (B.S./B.A.)
- Public Health Practice (M.P.H.)
Health care isn’t just about doctors and nurses. Find your path to become a dietitian, physician assistant, paramedic or more.
Find your path at one of our five schools.
Learn why people like you choose OHSU.