Why OHSU School of Nursing
- 5 campuses across Oregon and online programs (RN to BS and MNE). No matter where in Oregon you'd like to live or what type of community you wish to learn in, we've got a match for you.
- Undergraduate, master's, doctor of nursing practice, and doctor of philosophy programs throughout Oregon.
- We offer pathways into advanced practice or research for many of our accelerated bachelor's program.
- OHSU is Oregon's primary nurse practitioner provider that gives cost-effective primary care.
- Passionate about providing care to underserved and rural populations? We can give you hands-on education and experience in these vital communities.
Five campuses across Oregon
Each campus has a state-of-the-art simulation lab for nursing students.
263 clinical sites
Our students have clinical placement opportunities across Oregon.
Over $2 million in scholarships awarded
We are proud to offer financial support to many of our students.
18 program pathways
We have both undergraduate and graduate programs. We also offer online degrees.
Become a nursing leader at OHSU
OHSU is the only academic health center in Oregon and offers a wide variety of services and programs. Students get first-hand experience with clinical specialties and complex treatment of diseases.
You will develop leadership skills through evidence-based learning and interprofessional education and practice. Learn these skills in a variety of academic and clinical settings:
- Communities (schools, health clinics, homes)
- Outpatient and transitional care clinics
- Hospitals (critical care, operating rooms, emergency departments)
- Research labs
All within a magnet system of hospitals and clinics across Oregon.
Partner with OHSU for your nursing education
A career in nursing allows you to combine your abilities to problem solve, show attention to detail and give personal care to create a holistic approach to caring for a person.
Join us at the School of Nursing to fuel your passion, grow your skills and prepare for your next chapter.