Order Official Transcripts/Documents
Transcript fee: $20.00
Dean's Letter/MSP fee: $10.00
Certified Copy of Diploma fee: $10.00
The method for ordering official documents; transcripts, deans letters/MSPE (MD only), *certified copy of diploma, depends on when you attended Oregon Health & Science University. Please review the two choices below: Alumni and Current Students or Pre-electronic records
NOTE: Current MD students, for your first ERAS transcript - ERAS = Electronic Residency Application Service transcripts complete the form and submit it to the Registrar's Office or email
*When ordering a 'Certified Copy of Diploma', in most cases, you will need to provide a copy to us for certification. OHSU has retained copies of diplomas for MD graduates since 1996 and DMD graduates since 2011.
All other graduates MUST provide a copy of the diploma.
Alumni and current Students
Use this option if you attended OHSU:
- School of Dentistry after 2011, or
- School of Medicine after 1996, or
- School of Nursing after 1996, or
- School of Public Health after 2014 or
- Oregon Graduate Institute/School of Science & Engineering after 2003.
- To order an official transcript, dean's letter/MSPE (MD only), certified copy of diploma, log in to the OHSU Student Information System using your OHSU student ID number or Social Security Number. You will need your PIN to log in. To have your PIN reset, contact the OHSU Helpdesk 24/7 at 503-494-2222.
- After you have logged in, click on 'Student Services' then 'Student Records' then 'Order Official Transcript'. This will direct you to e-Credentials Solutions (OHSU's transcript ordering system).
- Click 'Start My Order' button in the top right corner on the e-Credentials site.
- Follow the instructions to place an order. You will update your contact information, select a transcript recipient, and enter payment information.
- After your order has been submitted, it will be processed within two business days (one business day for Same Day Service).