Conference hosted by the American Medical Women's Association at OHSU
December 7, 2019
7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
2730 S.W. Moody Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97201
Radical medicine is an interdisciplinary conference focused on addressing power, equity, and bias in heaIthcare.
Workshops will focus on allyship, communication, and system change.
The conference will include trainings on:
- Identifying and fighting human trafficking
- Effective allyship
- Speaking out as a bystander
- Dr. Uché Blackstock, Mobilizing for Health Equity
- Dr. Sharon Meieran, Passion, Practice and Policy
Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Identify structural causes of disparities in healthcare.
- Apply tools to support patients and providers in situations of bias and oppression.
- Understand approaches to advocacy and communication in science and medicine.
CME credit for physicians
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.