Important information regarding spring activities
As of March 7, 2020, to protect OHSU members, to avoid potential quarantines and to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus, OHSU has imposed a restriction on all business-related travel – both domestic and international - until further notice. This includes attending conferences, leading regional and/or national committees, and similar activities. Additionally, OHSU has imposed a restriction on hosting events of more than 50 people.
For this reason, the OHSU PA program will not be participating in any in-person events until further notice.
Cancelled activities include:
- April 15 - Eastern Oregon University
- April 20 - University of Portland
- April 21 - Oregon State University
- April 22 - University of Oregon
- May 11 - On Campus Information Session
- May 19 - OSU Cascades Information Session
We encourage you to participate in the scheduled virtual fairs, if possible. You may also email the program with any specific questions.
The program will participate in virtual fairs, hosted by the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA). The virtual fair format is an open chat-room/Q&A session with the OHSU PA Program Admissions team. Participation in a virtual fair is free and allows an unlimited number of participants. For more information about the virtual fair, or to register, please utilize the links below.
April 7, 2020
July 22, 2020
Information sessions (on-campus)
These events are designed for the applicant who is 1-2 years out from applying and will include:
- An overview of the PA profession
- An overview of the admissions requirements, including detailed information about our academic prerequisites and health care experience requirement
- An overview of our program, including curriculum structure and class profiles
- Q&A with a panel of current students
- Optional tour of the Robertson Life Sciences Building (RLSB)
There are no remaining on-campus information sessions for 2020. Session dates for 2021 will be posted here by February 2021.