Information sessions (on-campus)
The program will host information sessions during the spring in lieu of offering one-on-one meetings. These events are designed for the applicant who is 1-2 years out from applying and will include:
- An overview of the PA profession
- An overview of the admissions requirements, including detailed information about our academic prerequisites and health care experience requirement
- An overview of our program, including curriculum structure and class profiles
- Q&A with a panel of current students
- Optional tour of the Robertson Life Sciences Building (RLSB)
There are no additional sessions scheduled for 2019. Spring 2020 event dates will be posted to the website in early 2020.
In addition to the on-campus information sessions, the program will participate in virtual fairs, hosted by the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA). The virtual fair format is an open chat-room/Q&A session with the OHSU PA Program Admissions team. Participation in a virtual fair is free and allows an unlimited number of participants.
July 24, 2019
Register for the fair
College fair visits
April 24, 2019 – Oregon State University
April 25, 2019 – University of Oregon
April 25, 2019 – University of Portland