Student and faculty awards
Graduate Studies is now accepting applications and nominations for the following:
2019 graduate and commencement
2019 Graduation and Commencement ceremonies are on Monday, June 3rd at the Oregon Convention Center.
Please click here for the full Graduate Studies Commencement Guide with information on eligibility requirements, regalia ordering and ceremony details. Order regalia by Friday, April 12, 2019.
Quick facts about research at OHSU
- OHSU is ranked 30th in the nation for overall NIH funding among U.S. medical schools (2017 Blue Ridge Institute for Medical Research)
- $305 million in research funding FY 2017
- Research funding has increased more than seven-fold since 1990
- OHSU cancer researchers were the first to develop a successful targeted treatment for cancer: Gleevec, which attacks only the cancer cells and leaves the healthy cells alone
- OHSU is the home of a 12-T magnetic resonance imaging system