Prospective Students Portal
Current Students Portal
What Makes Us Unique?
Oregon Health & Science University is where healing, teaching and discovery come together. We're committed to advancing science in the lab, to translating our findings into the latest treatments for patients, and to training world-class providers. As Oregon's only academic health center, OHSU both cares for patients, but also conducts extensive research, including clinical trials to test novel ways to prevent, detect, and treat illness.
At a Glance
- Multiple OHSU graduate degree programs rank among the top 10 nationwide*
- The School of Medicine is one of 11 medical schools selected to lead a national medical education transformation consortium**
- OHSU was named one of the world’s most innovative universities in 2016 based on scientific advancements, inventions and economic impact***
- Top-level data on recent graduates' outcomes
- The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute earned the National Cancer Institute's highest designation for research excellence, Comprehensive Cancer Center, in 2017.
- $462 million in awards for research funding in FY 2018.
*U.S. News & World Report
**American Medical Association