Congratulations to all of our 2019 graduates
The full 2019 School of Medicine Graduation and Hooding Ceremony video can be viewed here.
Quick facts about research at OHSU
- OHSU is ranked 30th in the nation for overall NIH funding among U.S. medical schools (2017 Blue Ridge Institute for Medical Research)
- $305 million in research funding FY 2017
- Research funding has increased more than seven-fold since 1990
- OHSU cancer researchers were the first to develop a successful targeted treatment for cancer: Gleevec, which attacks only the cancer cells and leaves the healthy cells alone
- OHSU is the home of a 12-T magnetic resonance imaging system