Welcome to OHSU GME!
We are so glad that you will be joining us at Oregon Health & Science University. We look forward to working with you throughout your continued medical education.
- On the Saturday following Match Day (March 17, 2023), you will receive an email from MedHub, our residency management system, with instructions on how to login and begin the onboarding process. Additionally, you will receive an email from the GME team with a Welcome Booklet and OHSU benefits guide.
- You will need to complete a variety of tasks such as answering demographic information, viewing orientation videos and uploading documents via the MedHub application that are due by Friday, April 7, 2023.
- If you are relocating to Portland, OR, remember to keep your IDs and immunization records easily accessible and bring them with you the day of your GME check-in session. You cannot be hired without two forms of ID in your current legal name.
- The majority of GME onboarding is online. Detailed information about your GME check-in session can be found on the "GME Check-In Sessions" page.
- Your programs will likely be in contact with you about program-specific orientation.
Please note that COVID-19 Vaccinations are mandatory for employment at OHSU.