GME check-in sessions offer you a chance to complete many new employee tasks in one-stop. Your GME check-in session will be mostly online, with a few in-person tasks.
- All incoming trainees have been assigned to a one-day GME check-in session.
- GME Check-in session attendance is mandatory. Please do not make any plans for this day, while your check-in slot will be one hour, the online tasks will still take a full work day. You will have an individual time slot given to you closer to your check-in date.
- Your program coordinator will contact you regarding your check-in session date and other orientation activities.
- For those who will need parking, you will be given instructions to park at the top of Garage D accessed from SW US Veterans Hospital Road.
You will required to attend your GME Check-in Session in-person.
Mandatory to bring two forms of ID in current legal name to in-person check-in sessions
It is mandatory to bring two forms of ID in your current legal name to your GME check-in sessions. Acceptable forms of ID can be found here.
You cannot be hired without appropriate ID. If you are moving, remember to keep your IDs easily accessible and bring them with your to your GME check-in session.
Check-in session activities
- In-person GME check-in session:
- Complete I-9 (bring two forms of ID, see page in Welcome Booklet for acceptable ID)
- Complete Occupational Health Requirements
- Pick up OHSU ID badge
- Complete required VA paperwork
- Meet your HOU union representatives
- Sign up for a wireless device
- Meet the GME team!
- Tasks to be completed remotely on your first day:
- Activate OHSU network login
- Sign up for benefits
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Sign up for parking
- Complete training modules
- View ECHO360 modules