- Alumni Relations Program: 503 552-0667 or email
- Body Donation Program: 503-494-8302 or email
- Campus tours are self-guided | Visitor information | Interactive campus map
- Committees in the School of Medicine
- Communications (School of Medicine news): 503 494-8220 or email
- Continuing Medical Education (Continuing Professional Development): 503 494-8700 or email
- Development and Giving (OHSU Foundation): 503 552-0667
- Faculty Affairs and Administration: 503 494-2359 or email
- Financial Aid: 503 494-7800
- Graduate Medical Education: 503 494-8652 or email
- Human Resources (School of Medicine): 503 494-7642
- Labs at OHSU are listed here
- M.D. Program Admissions: 503 494-2998
- M.D. / M.P.H. Program (School of Public Health): 503 494-8257
- Official Transcripts, Records (Registrar): 503 494-7800
- Peer Support Program or email
- Ph.D., Masters and Certificate Programs (Office of Graduate Studies): 503 494-6222 or email
- Physician Assistant (P.A.) Program: 503 494-3633 or email
- School of Medicine Alliance
- School of Medicine Communications: 503 494-8220 or email
- Student Affairs: 503 494-8428
- Teaching Services: 503 494-8428
- Anything that does not fall into the categories above: 503 494-8220
Didn't find what you're looking for?
This form is not guaranteed to be secure. Please do not submit personal health information to this inbox.
For questions about patient care, please contact the appropriate unit at the OHSU Hospital.
Complaints and concerns may be directed to Patient Relations.