Education at OHSU

Update Personal Information

Name Change

If you have changed your name legally and would like to update the name on your student records please complete the Name Change Form. Students receiving federal financial aid must also change their name with the Social Security Administration.

Student Residency in State of Oregon

Students who meet OHSU's residency criteria may be eligible for in-state tuition. For more information on residency criteria, read policy 02-10-010 Student Residency for Tuition Purposes. For more information on tuition and fees, go to the tuition and fees page. To request a change in residency classification, fill out the Oregon residency affidavit.

Update Email, Mailing Address, Phone Number or Emergency Contact

You can update your personal email address, mailing address, emergency contacts, phone number or other personal information in the Student Information System. After you log in, select Update Personal Information in the Personal Information and Other Menu.

Log in to the Student Information System.

Restrict Directory Information

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) designates certain information related to students as “Directory Information” and gives the University the right to disclose such information to anyone inquiring without having to ask the students for permission, unless the students specifically request in writing that all such information not be made public without their written consent. Directory Information for external disclosure and purposes is limited to: the student's full name; major(s) or field(s) of study; dates of attendance; degree(s), certificate(s), honor(s) or award(s) and date(s) received for each; and the fact of enrollment, including whether the student is enrolled full-time or part-time, undergraduate or graduate. Directory Information for internal disclosure and purposes is limited to: the external disclosure of Directory Information listed above; OHSU address(es); OHSU telephone number(s); and OHSU email address.

If you wish to withhold the disclosure of all of the items of directory information, fill out the information below and return this form to the OHSU Office of the Registrar:

Request to restrict directory information