Education at OHSU

How to Change Grades

In order to change a grade:

  1. Log into Faculty Self-Service
  2. Click on "Change of Grade" underneath the "Faculty Forms" heading
  3. Follow the prompts on the Qualtrics form

Note: all grades changes must be submitted within the subsequent term. Changing a grade after the one term timeframe requires a Petition for Exception to Policy approved by your Associate Dean. Contact your Associate Dean for more information.

Change of Grade