OHSU is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). Anyone with an OHSU email address can make an account to take advantage of the webinars, quarterly 14 day writing challenges, and other resources for educators, grad students, and postdocs. Create your account at facultydiversity.org/join.
We recommend checking out their Core Curriculum which covers the following skills:
- Skill #1: Every Semester Needs a Plan
- Skill #2: Align Your Time with Your Priorities
- Skill #3: How to Develop a Daily Writing Practice
- Skill #4: Mastering Academic Time Management
- Skill #5: Moving from Resistance to Writing
- Skill #6: The Art of Saying "No"
- Skill #7: Cultivating Your Network of Mentors & Sponsors
- Skill #8: Overcoming Academic Perfectionism
- Skill #9: Engaging in Healthy Conflict
- Skill #10: Strategies for Dealing with Stress & Rejection