Join the OR-FACE mailing list to receive all new investigation reports!
Elements of an Oregon FACE investigation
- Type of industry involved
- The victim's age, sex, occupation
- The task(s) the victim was performing
- The tools or equipment the victim was using
- The energy exchange resulting in fatal injury
- The working environment
- Number of employees in the company
- Company safety program
- The role of management in controlling how these factors interact
Oregon FACE is a research program; investigators do not enforce compliance with State or Federal occupational safety and health standards and do not determine fault or blame.