COVID-19 and the World of Work
The Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences and the Oregon Healthy Workforce Center have launched a new resource page to share tips and best practices for workforce safety, health and well-being during the pandemic. The COVID-19 and the World of Work webpage is designed to provide evidence-based and curated content to support Oregon’s workforce in their Total Worker Health® efforts during these unprecedented times. Users can view videos and trainings from our faculty and partners, as well as access articles and resources.
Improving the lives of workers through biomedical and occupational research.
Select a theme to watch a video on that area of research
Explore our institute programs and resources by selecting the buttons below.
Subscribe to our newsletter
See Our Blog: Oregon and the Workplace
- Continuing COVID-19 conversations: catch up and look ahead
- Spring Symposium: Adapting to Climate Change for Worker Safety, Health and Well-being
- OHWC SHIP and SAIF Leadership Series partnership
- Return to Work: Impacts of COVID-19 on cannabis consumption in working-age Americans
- Women’s History Month: Celebrating our scientists