Coronavirus is bringing many new and uncertain workplace challenges for all industries. We've provided a list of resources to support organizations to help keep your workforce safe, healthy and well, in addition to resources for business continuity during coronavirus and these times of uncertainty.. Stay well, wash your hands, stay home if you are sick, social distance and reach out to a colleague, friend, family or neighbor in this critical time. Total Worker Health® is now more important than ever as we continue to work together to protect the safety, health and well-being of our workers, our communities, our families and ourselves.
- Oregon Resources for Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Workplace Resources for COVID-19 *resources updated daily
- 4 Key Strategies to help supervisors support employee well being during COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus resource page: protecting yourself and your family, what you need to know and resources for the community (travel, schools, childcare, business, employers, community and faith-based organizations)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guidance for Businesses and Employers: The following interim guidance may help prevent workplace exposures to acute respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19, in non-healthcare settings
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Resources for Employers & Workers: Roundtable discussion on Maintaining Worker Health and Safety During the COVID-19 Pandemic for the University of Washington OSHA Pandemic Planning course.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
Improving the lives of workers through biomedical and occupational research.
Select a theme to watch a video on that area of research
Explore our institute programs and resources by selecting the buttons below.