Improving the lives of workers through biomedical and occupational research.
Learn about our work
Select a theme to watch a video on that area of research
COVID-19 and the World of Work
The Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences and the Oregon Healthy Workforce Center has a resource page to share tips and best practices for workforce safety, health and well-being during the pandemic. The COVID-19 and the World of Work webpage is designed to provide evidence-based and curated content to support Oregon’s workforce in their Total Worker Health® efforts during these unprecedented times. Users can view videos and trainings from our faculty and partners, as well as access articles and resources. A message from OccHealthSci Directors in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the Institute
We endeavor to provide a space to learn from each other and apply our growing knowledge of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) to inform our research and professional practice to improve our research environments.
Learn about our principles and efforts in DEI here.
Oregon and the Workplace Blog
- Dr. Leslie Hammer receives OHSU Distinguished Faculty Award
- Worker well-being in the trades podcast episode (part 2)
- Fortis and the Safety Climate Lab collaborate to assess safety climate internationally
- O[yes] announces 2022 Safety Media Contest winners
- Institute and OR-FACE Staff Spotlight: Jackie Boyd