Apply for a grant for additional training to support mentoring, career development, leadership, and education research and teaching skills.
Educator Career Success Grants are awarded two times/year (Winter and Summer). These grants are only open to educators (faculty and education mission staff).
- Maximum of one $3000 grant per candidate each fiscal year.
- A one-to-one match from the department or from applicant’s personal funds is required.
- The grant may not be used for credit-bearing courses toward a degree.
- For ideas on courses, seminars, workshops, and other opportunities that may be grant eligible, you can refer to the Educator Career Success Grant Program Guide.
- Application Open March/April/May
- Application due May 30
- Exception: Fall 2023 NCFDD Faculty Success Program Grant applications due Sunday, April 30.
- Spring 2024 or Summer 2024 NCFDD Faculty Success Program Grant applications can be submitted by May 30.
- Announce awardees by June 30
- Grant can be used entire upcoming fiscal year
- Application Open September/October/November
- Application due November 30
- Announce awardees by December 30
- Ideally to be used for trainings in January through June
Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated with the Grant Rubric based on:
- Completion of application materials
- Benefits to applicant’s professional development and impact on community engagement
- Budget information
- Mentorship alignment
The 2025 Objective 1.2 Advisory Committee forms the grant committee. There is representation from SON, Public Health, Organizational Development and Learning, SOM, and Provost Office on the committee.
This grant is funded by OHSU 2025, Objective 1.2. Total amount available for this grant program: $40k/year.
|Ana Paula Piovezan Fugolin||Assistant Professor||NCFDD Faculty Success Program (FSP)|
|Ashley Benson||Assistant Professor||NCFDD Faculty Success Program (FSP)|
|Kiyono Koi (Yamashita)||Assistant Professor||NCFDD Faculty Success Program (FSP)|
|Brian "Adam" Crosland||Assistant Professor||NCFDD Faculty Success Program (FSP)|
|Jungsun Kim||Assistant Professor||NCFDD Faculty Success Program (FSP)|
|Leah Reznick||Associate Professor||NCFDD Faculty Success Program (FSP)|
|Amy Mee-Ran Kobus||Associate Professor||NCFDD Faculty Success Program (FSP)|
|Jodiey Annalynn Bondurant||Assistant Professor||NCFDD Faculty Success Program (FSP)|
|Elizabeth Espinoza||Assistant Professor||NCFDD Faculty Success Program (FSP)|
|Amy Forester||Faculty Development Specialist||Western Association of Graduate Schools|
|Janna McKay||Director, Educational Debt Counseling & Financial Management||Higher Education Financial Wellness (HEFWA) Summit|
|Kristin Petherbridge||Associate Registrar||Oregon Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers|
|Gwen Hyatt||Registrar||Oregon Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers|
|Christine Martin||Assistant Professor||AAMC Leadership Courses|
|Larry Williams||Education Technology Specialist||Bluenotes GLOBAL|
|Saulo L. Sousa Melo||Associate Professor||International Association of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology (IADMFR)|
Questions? Email email@example.com