OHSU Doernbecher's pediatric brain and spine experts combine world-class expertise with a commitment to caring for children and teens. In addition, they offer:
- Comprehensive care: Our doctors, nurses practitioners and other experts work together to treat conditions affecting the brain, spine, nerves, muscles, behavior and development. This ensures that your child receives coordinated, individual care at every step.
- Care for the whole child: Our team includes education and social-service specialists to support the overall well-being of your child and family.
- Access to the latest findings: As part of Oregon’s only academic health center, our doctors also pursue discoveries in the lab and at bedside. This offers your child access to the latest treatments and a network of clinical trials.
Call 503-346-0640 to:
- Request an appointment.
- Seek a second opinion.
- Ask questions.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
700 S.W. Campus Drive
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU Doernbecher.
- Call 503-346-0644 to seek provider-to-provider advice.