I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Cho currently serves as Neurologist-In-Chief at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, where he oversees the clinical, scholarly, and teaching responsibilities of faculty, staff, and programs within the Division of Pediatric Neurology. HeI has a specific clinical interest caring for children with brain tumors, and an active research program developing novel therapies for children with brain tumors and other neurological disorders. In addition to his laboratory investigations, he has been active in clinical trials, previously chairing the Biology Committee in the Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium, an NCI-funded consortium wholly dedicated to the conduct of early phase trials in childhood brain tumors, and the Children’s Oncology Group (COG) “Target and Agent Prioritization Committee” for the NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH initiative.
- B.A., 1993, Rice University
- M.D., 2002, Oregon Health & Science University
- Neurology, Boston Children's Hospital, 2007
- Pediatrics, Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland, 2004
- Neuro-oncology, Boston Children’s Hospital/Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (with special qualifications in Child Neurology)
Memberships and associations
- Child Neurology Society
- Children's Oncology Group
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Society for Neuro-oncology