I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Yoon-Jae Cho is chief of the Division of Pediatric Neurology at OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital. He specializes in caring for children with general neurological conditions, ranging from abnormal head growth, developmental delay or regression, to headaches and seizures. He has advanced training in the management of childhood brain tumors and serves as the scientific director of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Program at OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital and the Knight Cancer Institute, where he guides development of new treatments for children with brain cancer.
Outside of work, Dr. Cho enjoys trying to keep up with his three kids, especially if it involves the great outdoors.
- B.A., 1993, Rice University
- M.D., 2002, Oregon Health & Science University
- Neurology, Boston Children's Hospital, 2007
- Pediatrics, Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland, 2004
- Neuro-oncology, Boston Children’s Hospital/Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (with special qualifications in Child Neurology)
Memberships and associations
- Child Neurology Society
- Children's Oncology Group
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Society for Neuro-oncology