I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Zoeller is a pediatric neurosurgeon. He cares for children with nervous system disorders. He has expertise in managing skull, brain and spinal cord deformities. These include complex spina bifida, encephaloceles, hydrocephalus and craniosynostosis.
Dr. Zoeller highly values neurosurgical education and has mentored neurosurgical trainees, medical students and undergraduates throughout his career. He has authored many peer-reviewed journal articles and textbook chapters.
In his spare time, Dr. Zoeller enjoys family trips to local hiking trails, parks and farms. He also enjoys volunteering. This includes many trips to Haiti to treat children with hydrocephalus. He hopes to have his family join him on a future trip.
- B.S., 2001, University of Notre Dame
- M.D., 2005, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine
- Neurological Surgery, University of Miami, 2012
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, Miami Children's Hospital, 2010
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, Lurie Children's Hospital, Chicago, IL, 2013
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, 2017
- American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery, 2017
Memberships and associations
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Pediatrics