Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Miller is a board certified pediatric hematologist/ oncologist specializing in caring for children with brain tumors. He completed his hematology-oncology training – including an additional year of advanced training in pediatric neuro-oncology – at Texas Children’s Hospital. Dr. Miller grew up in Oregon and is happy to be back home joining the OHSU Doernbecher Childhood Brain Tumor team to offer the highest level of care to children in Oregon and Southern Washington with brain tumors. In his spare time Dr. Miller is an avid cyclist and runner.
Education and training
- M.D., 2011, Sackler School of Medicine, ., Tel Aviv University
- Pediatric, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 2014
- Pediatric Hematology / Oncology, Texas Children’s Hospital / Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, 2018
- Pediatric Neuro-Oncology, Texas Children’s Hospital / Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, 2018
- Board Certified in General Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Society for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (ASPHO)
- Society for Neuro-oncology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.