I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Collins is a pediatric neurosurgeon who cares for kids of all ages with spine and brain conditions. She loves working with children and their families, and believes it is a privilege to take care of kids. Dr. Collins treats all of her patients as if they were her own children.
In addition to her medical training, Dr. Collins is passionate about bringing technology and people together to improve the field of medicine. She studied electrical, computer and biomedical engineering before attending medical school.
Outside of work, Dr. Collins enjoys spending time at home with her husband, mother, two young daughters and their two fluffy cats. Her family comes from New Zealand and they try to visit whenever they can. She also enjoys running, pickleball, gardening, berry picking with her kids and reading.
- B.S., 2005, Carnegie Mellon University
- M.D., 2011, University of Michigan
- Neurological Surgery, University of Washington, 2018
- Chief Resident, Skull Base and Endoscopic Surgery, University of Washington, 2018
- Research Fellowship, University of Washington, 2019
- Pediatric Neurological Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, 2020
Memberships and associations
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons